The following are standard safety means have been incorporated in the lift.
Some of them are unique to lifts intended for home use:
- Emergency stop button in the car
- Alarm siren +push button in the car
- Telephone in the car
- Emergency car light
- Optical multi-beam full height safety edges to protect passengers from closing car door.
- Door open push button in the car to reverse closing doors
- Car calls disable key-switch to prevent children from playing with the lift
- Accurate stopping with automatic relevelling
- Overweight protection with in-car indication
- Free-fall protection device, EN81-41 approved
- Normal down travelling during electricity cut-off
- In case of non-electric fault, trapped passenger can be released by lowering the car to bottom floor (manual lowering)